A versatile runner for any style of home. It has a cottage feel but would work in any setting. I have it in a dark hall and it handles the heavy shedding from my yellow lab. The 12' length is perfect. Very high quality and a good buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual product was better.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very pleased.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine
This rug is beautiful. I put it in my hallway that has medium color wood floors, light yellow walls, and white trim. The dark gold color matches the floors perfectly. The background is more of a white. I did have to return the rug however since it was 5" short of 12'. But I ordered the 14' one after that which is just as nice.
Very pretty runner, but please be aware that the colors are much more muted and much darker than pictured. The base color is a light beige but the yellow is a brownish dark gold and the blue is a dark navy blue. This color scheme is perfect on the dark hardwood floors of our California bungalow. Playful, but still discreet and classy. I'm pleased with the over-all quality of the carpet as well.
Beautiful runner put in our hallway by bedrooms. Such a sunny design. Love it so much has inspired me to repaint hallway a yellow color. Very thick and plush underfoot. My kids love it. Will wear well too given weight and quality make.
Nice rug, seems like a great value! The rug feels a bit nautical to me, which I hadn't sensed in the pictures. However, it is very accurately described and illustrated on the website. I'm very happy with my purchase. I feel like I got a great deal and the rug was delivered quickly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I absolutely agree with the other reviewer who said that this rug is cottage-y - very inviting. Fun and comfy. I have a cottage, too, but was looking for a slightly crisper, a little more elegant or formal feel. This rug, to me, has a little more laid-back casual vibe, which is also appealing, just not what I was after. Also, intended use for me was a stairway runner, and I didn't anticipate how the bold and differentiated pattern would lay out looking like a zig-zag... STILL I like the fresh pattern and design, and am plotting on where I might be able to use that 8 x 10. Attractive great value rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked MUCH brighter and livelier on monitor. Rug is very nice but much more subtle and surprisingly beige-y. Areas described as ivory I'd almost call "dirty ivory" i(in the sense of a shabby chic color..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. Don't know how many knots per inch, but pattern is more diffuse and less crisply defined than it looks on line.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description. I was looking for something young, lively, cheery and even sassy (which I think it would be, with more vivid colors and more defined pattern.