not happy with this particular rug, ordered 3 total and the 5x8 was most certainly rolled up too long and too tightly. when we unrolled rug it make cracking sounds and would not lay flat. turned it upside down for 3 weeks and still edges curled. overstock great with returning, waiting to see if the new one is any better
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. bad. rug was dry and when we unrolled it , it made cracking sounds, loose threads
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
My husband and I purchased this wool area rug for our kitchen. We had purchased the same rugs for other parts of our house 4 or 5 years ago and they show little to no wear. We vaccum them once a week and in all this time they have never needed to be cleaned because they never look dirty even in high foot traffic areas like in front of our door. Perhaps it's the wool they are made of, but the quality is outstanding. The pattern fits in well with our traditional decor, but it can be tricky finding stuff you drop on them due to their busy pattern. Just remember to also purchase high quality rug pads to protect from sliding on your floor and in our case to protect our wood floors from scratching.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good.
I am very pleased with the rug. The colors and pattern are exactly as shown in the picture and it is low profile and lays well. I wasn't sure what to expect from a hooked rug but basically, all of the wool is in looped yard-like strands. By far the best perk is that there is 0% shedding and it looks freshly vacuumed at all times, (shows no footprints). My only note of caution would be that the pattern is slightly busy on the 5'3x8'3 so if you are looking for something to blend well with a house full of other patterned rugs, this may not be the ticket. (The smaller sizes of this fruit harvest pattern are a perfect ratio of black to other colors and is not a busy as this, I have two)