Problem with this product is the picture..The picture is just too defined for the product.. I read the reviews and knew there was a problem with the color but I underestimated the lack of color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? No brown, so faded I cannot see design.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
Like many other reviewers, the issue with this rug is the color. There's really no brown in it. The edge of othe rug is more of a sage, while the yellow portion of the rug is very faint and faded.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the colors are much lighter and the rim is not brown, it's more of a sage
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the coloro isi off
This is a great rug. I have it in my entry way & it looks good. It seems like it is made well. I was a little disappointed (hence 4 stars instead of 5) that the pattern was so faint. The colors are very muted (that may be more preferable to some) & I was hoping for something a little more distinctive. That being said, I am very happy with my purchase & would buy it again. It arrived super quickly too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The shades are much more muted than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of rug is great--just what I expected. It feels like it will hold up well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate
I wanted a rug for the entry way that wasn't too thick so the door would go over it. This one works and looks nice. The colors are a little difficult. I have warm gold tiles, and while this one looks fine, it's not as warm as I'd like. It's a bit of a cooler yellow, with greenish border, but I love the pattern. The binding and the tufts around the edge are not perfect. I hope they don't start pulling. It's a nice enough rug, but not my favorite thing in the world.
I ordered what was described as a Light Brown rug. It is actually beige and a sort of golden yellow - and the binding is a mossy green. It is wool and well made but it has no pile - it's totally flat. I had hoped it would be thicker and more comfortable to walk on. It will serve its purpose for the time being but frankly is a disappointment. I chose not to return it because its size is right and the colors are acceptable - and I need a rug in my foyer now!