I was initially thrilled with this purchase. The colors--steel gray, soft yellow, and ivory--are perfect with my decor. And I was pleased to see the rug is a reputable, recognizable brand. However, the quality could be better. I had to trim several spots around the edges where yarns had popped loose, and now, after a week of use, the loops are popping out in other areas. I'll keep it because it's too big a pain to return and because I still love the pattern and texture, but I can tell I'll have to replace it much sooner than I'd like.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? In person, the colors are brighter: blueish gray, soft yellow and ivory
- How is the quality of the product? After a week of living with the rug, I'm disappointed in the quality. It is unevenly hooked and is already unraveling in spots.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
This rug is perfect! Just cushy enough (outs is in the dining room) and the colors are soft and muted yet with a bold, stylish pattern that definitely makes a statement. It's cream and gray with yellow which was a perfect match for our decor! O.co was super fast and convenient too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As it appeared
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
I was so excited how fast the rug arrived, and visually it was PERFECT! However after laying it down and vacuuming it, the loops started to unravel. With the rug being so thin you couldn’t cut off the pulled fabric because it would leave only the canvas bottom showing. I was upset at the quality but wish I could find this exact rug in shag!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was perfect for our decor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I really like this rug. The damask pattern is indeed grey not blue (just as described). There is a little bit of pale yellow-ish color mixed in w/ the cream background of this rug. My only disappointment is that it is a thinner rug. Unlike the last reviewer, I feel this rug is worth keeping. I feel that the picture was fairly accurate (minus the faint yellow-ish hue).