I just got this rug two days ago and I am loving it! The only issue is that the webbed binding that goes around the bottom edge and wraps up the sides is loose in some areas and frayed where it ends at one corner. Debating whether or not I should send it back or just glue it up myself. It's not a huge deal, but I expect an item to be perfect when I get it. I keep sticking my head into the living room to admire the rug. It's pretty cool :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More muted, the lightest color is more tan than off white. The orange is burnt and the gold color is actually kind of brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice texture. Not sure about binding: one corner of the binding is loose and a little frayed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I don't think this looks southwestern or country at all, but maybe it could be with the right furnishings. I've got more transitional/contemporary furniture and it looks cool.
I purchased this rug for my Dad to go with his Southwestern themed house. Very pretty rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
The other reviewer is correct about the edges coming loose and fraying - it started happening the first week. Nice rug overall but I'm having to sew the pieces of fiber to the backing where they pull away in long stands. The edges were not finished properly at all. Also be aware that the color is more muted than what may appear on your screen (my monitor is calibrated so I feel confident is saying the photo color is off).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is more muddy compared to the photo.