I bought this rug to spruce up a neutral dining room but without overpowering it. It is really beautiful and I'm actually surprised how much more I like it than I already expected to. The colors are rich but understated if that makes sense - not neonish or competative with each other. It is hooked, so not plush like a carpet, but with a thick pad it feels very cushy underfoot. It needed a decent vacuuming after unrolling, but the packaging was more than sufficient for shipping (and you can't beat the price for shipping!). Overall, this rug can be purchased with confidence - it's high quality and very, very pretty.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to description, but with an unexpected (but neutral) green border
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality - wool with a tight weave
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
This bold rug added color and fun to my home office. The colors are beautiful. The only drawback is that my cat has pulled some of the hooked loops loosea problem I have not had with XXXXXX and other carpets. I like the warmth of the wool. It did have a slight off-gassing smell the day I placed it, perhaps because of the dyes. I am very sensitive to fragrances, but after airing out the room for a few hours, there was no problem.
I am very happy with this rug. The colors are vibrant and the quality excellent. It is a great addition to my dining room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was very close. The only difference was the border is a greenish/gold color which I expected after reading other reviews.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems great. Dog hair does stick to it.