The actual rug looks nothing like picture. Picture is rich in tan/gold with bold textured florals....Actual is boring, dirty color in real life and need magnifying glass to see floral texture. Lots of grey in actual rug that you dont see in picture, in fact...Most of inner floral boring muted grey. Looping is inconsistant throughout rug...some loops higher than others. Rug is very muted, does not stand out. Very light color and dark border with lots of grey,. Bummed out by "is there color in this rug....or is it just dirty" response. Ordered 8 various rug sizes for throughout house and a little bummed, but should have known....8 rugs for $700. Very "thin" area rugs as well. I am replacing much "thicher rugs" from a parking lot sale....:( Thin rugs...no rich color.. is our vote. But they will do to get through the grandkid stage. These are "Disposable rugs"
Really nice rug - but nothing at all like the picture. It looks like a large beige rug with a border. It fits well with our dining room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is very subdued color - It does not have the same color-you cannot tell the design since it is all one color, which is beige.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is all beige - cannot see the design.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? colors not accurate
This is the only rug I have ever returned from Overstock...mosty because of the color. It was very pale, yellow, with a lot of pale blue. You could hardly see the pattern because it was so light with no contrast. The replacement choice worked perfectly
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Does not compare
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate
Great rug for the price and size! It looks different from the picture - less gold and more tans and whites. We were a little nervous about our dogs pulling at the wool, but no problems yet - it's tightly woven. We are very happy with our purchase!
Funny story, I had my first housewarming party back in November and actually bought this rug as a runner for my kitchen,I decided, due to foot traffic etc...to leave the one I had in place and only put this one down this past Saturday, Feb 28th,it is the most GORGE OUS rug i've ever seen, and others who came to visit this past weekend agreed, I would RUN to purchase this rug and hope and pray they are not sold out....the colors are AMAZING! soft tan, soft gold, soft green border....I am online now to purchase either another runner for my hall, OR....a 5x8 for my living room, not sure which! Thanks Overstock, you have the best rugs!