This carpet pad is one of the few I could locate for a large room. We placed it under a wool pile rug, over hardwood floors. It provides good non-slip quality, but is very thin. It is not for use under a rug if you want additional cushioning. It's to protect your floor and prevent rugs from slipping. We used it in our living room and cut a long piece for our entryway. This saved on ordering 2 separate pads. Since it's thin it's very easy to cut with scissors.
Good pad for area rugs. Price substantially lower than thru the big box stores. Needed larger size which is usually not available at local stores.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? As expected
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
This is a great non-slip pad. We've used it for both thick and thin carpets (cutting the large pad to size) as well as for long runners. It holds all of them in place very well. The pad is rather thin, which is something we were looking for -- one of the rugs is near a door and a thicker pad would have raised the carpet enough to interfere with opening the door. If all you want is to hold rugs in place, this rug pad will do that very well.
It seems like a good quality for the money. I think we will know more over time how it will hold up. Out of all the ones offered on Overstock I think it was the best for the money. You don't want to go too cheap with this kind go stuff.
These simple pads are just to keep the rug from slipping and it does the job well. I just can't understand why it's so expensive. Should be a $10 item. Comes in a small package.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a simple piece of rubber - thin and light
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK