The bench looks like it would have been lovely if we had been able to assemble it. There were no assembly instructions included. One of the side pieces (left side legs and arm) was misdrilled at the factory and we couldn't connect the side piece to the seat without drilling new holes. Since we weren't sure whether it would even work if we drilled new holes, we decided to return the item.Overstock was great to work with on this; we're now waiting on UPS to pick the box up. I plan to order a different bench from Overstock.
I was excited to find a bench for our front entry and it was on sale. After carefully putting the bench together, it was exactly what I had wanted. It was easy to assemble. However, after close examination I noticed that the joints where the bench arms connected to the back support as well as the joints where the wood support pieces connected on both sides of the metal bench back began to crumble and flake. A piece on the right side of the bench back flaked away leaving a noticeable white place about an inch long.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the bench did compare to the represented on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product is diappointing
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was accurate to the actual product
The instruction to put the bench together were a joke. There needs to be better instructions. My bench was damaged but repairable with Gorilla Glue. The packing for shipped should be better.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the wood and iron were an excellent match, but the upolistrery was not as good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality, well mad
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? yes it was accurate.
This bench is very strong and sturdy. It's also beautiful to look at and comfortable to sit on. I had no problem at all putting it together. It's easy to do if you have one person holding the back while another person bolts on the sides. It took about 1/2 hour to put together. I have had so many compliments on this bench it was a great buy.
I have been looking for a bench and this one fits perfectly - appearance and size. The color is exactly what was shown and is very sturdy. Love the wrought iron back and the seat material (design) goes great with any decor. I found the seat cushion to be firm. They did not skimp on foam or whatever they used. It was very easy to assemble even though there were no directions. Overall, I love the bench and get lots of compliments.