I waited to write a review until I had put this rug to the test. It has been a year, we have 3 little girls, and it has definitely received my stamp of approval! Things I like as compared to other rugs: -synthetic fiber means NO SHEDDING!! Yay!! If you have ever had any other type of rug you know what a bonus this is! -totally hides dirt -has proven to be sturdy. We have 1 corner of the rug that gets 90% of the foot traffic and I was worried it would show more wear and tear or discoloration but not at all. -stylish, i thought the swirl pattern would be too much and too busy, but it isn't too loud. I get so many compliments on this rug and 2 friends have purchased it so far! -good quality. arrived on time, rolled out great. no funky smell. soft.
It is very soft and is the perfect size for what we were looking for. I have a Dyson and it vacuums well and no issues.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect Match!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
We received this rug in just a few days, and it rolled right out without lumps or creases. We have had the rug for about two weeks and have not noticed any shedding at all onto my dark wood floor. I'm really glad I purchased this rug and do love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close and even more gorgeous in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think the thick, soft pile is a great value
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate
I had been looking at this rug for about 4-5 months when I finally broke down and purchased it. So true to the picture and absolutely lovely on my dark hardwood bedroom floor. I even broke down and got the matching runner for in front of my bathroom vanity. I also put a pad under it so it is extra soft when I walk on it. Would highly recommend for sprucing up the look of a room.
As almost every one says, this is a really great rug. The pile is nice and deep, but not too deep to vacuum easily. It is also pretty soft and feels good under your feet. The people that say this is not soft must be looking for one of those ultra plush deals like the throws you get that feel amazing, but this is a RUG (not a plush toy/throw). I give it 4.5 stars for softness. It laid down flat within a day or 2. It doesn't seem to shed at all after about a week. It didn't have any real odor as far as I am concerned either. The color is really nice. It is the slightest bit more beige than in the picture (which looked very cream). I was happy to see this though because its just enough to hide a little dirt instead of showing everything. Very neutral though, would go well with just about anything. My only nit-picking complaint is that the cut was not quite squared. On one side it was just enough off that i could notice it wasnt parallel to the wall. Fortunately my couch covers this anyway, and you really would have to be picky to notice it to begin with. Overall I am extremely pleased with this purchase and would by this rug over and over again.
I would recommend this to a friend, but with reservations. If you are looking more for a creamy white color (like I was) - don't buy it. If you can settle for light oatmeal and beige - then this is perfect for you. I am settling because it is too difficult and expensive to return...but I will consider myself forewarned in the future.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is fine thus far.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate except for color definition.
I love this rug. I used it in my bedroom and it really makes the room. I can even walk barefoot on it it is so plush. All my floors are wood so this is an added bonus. The colors are great & seem to lighten up a dark bedroom. Will continue to order from Overstock as the shipping & packaging are very professional & fast.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to what I saw on the internet. The swirls may be a shade darker but not much.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very plush & thick. Good quality. Laid down on my wooden floors without any wrinkles
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good & the rating reviews helped me make my decision.
The area rug and pad were delivered within days. They were packaged neatly and securely. My 10-year old son and I were able to unwrap and lay the pad and carpet ourselves due to the efficient packaging. It is more beautiful in person, looks custom made for our room. People have asked where we found such a unique rug. It is plush, but I wouldn't call it shag. I wish I had a place in our home to place another! Thanks Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Outstanding quality. Very pleased.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate, but not a traditional "shag". Maybe a contemporary "shag".
This rug is just perfect. The color is very true to the picture on the site. Size is great, and the feel is really, really great...so soft and plush underfoot. We love this rug...it is in our living room on hardwood and it really makes the wood pop....kids love laying on it...so plush. Great buy!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly matched to picture on site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
This is a very nice plush rug. It is exactly what I was looking for. I have it in my living room on a black granite floor. It is very soft but I am still going to get a pad for it. I would definitely recommend this. For the price it is a very good quality rug. It does have a few wrinkles in it but just let it sit for a few days and vacuum they come right out. Thank you very much.
Everything about this purchase went very smoothly and the product lived up to the reviews I read. I was concerned about the color being too light and showing dust and dirt but because it actually has the appearance of light sand it blends in beautifully. Was wrapped very well. Unfolded easily and settled into place in a couple days. A very light "new carpet" smell lingered for a day or so but leaving the room well ventilated took care of that. Feels great underfoot and worked very well with the main colors of the room which includes a lot of dark wood colors and medium green walls. Best part of this carpet color is that it can easily work with a wide range of color palettes.
I love the quality and design of the rug and the size is perfect for my space but the background color is much more beige than the lovely cream color that shows online. It really dulls the effect I was hoping for. I will keep it but really wish it was lighter in color.
I bought this rug to replace an earlier purchase that I moved to my dining room. This is a beautiful rug. We have dark chocolate leather sofa and two side chairs with ottomans. While we have hardware floors, we needed something in the room to lighten it up. This rug really made all the difference. The room is now classical and timeless. I love what the rug does for the room. I also have two Maine Coon cats that are in love with the feel of the rug on their pads. Ifs luxurious to the bare feet. I purchased the 10x13 and it came doubled over which sounds odd, but it wasn't hard to get in my house or on the floor. I received the shipment within two days. Great service, great product! I'm thrilled with my purchase!!!