This rug pad is just what I needed under a jute rug. It is not thick, but it gives just a bit of protection for the floor and keeps the rug in place. It fits under my 6x9' rug perfectly. It was shipped quickly and I am very pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? just as decribed
This pad really does the job! I have used others but this one stays put perfectly on tile.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Bought this for our living room, and with a lightweight rug and a dog it doesn't really stand up very well. Its bunches a lot and I find myself fixing it multiple times a week. After this, I have invested in the thicker rug pads that have dual sides, which stand up 200% better.
In hindsight, I should have ordered a felt-ish kind of pad. This type shifts around when you are trying to lay a rug of a good size and is often the same size as the rug itself, so cutting is involved or playing with the rug (a handmade rug is not always exactly the dimensions you order). Live & learn.