Nice design, OK construction materials. The wood for the shelf and foot plate were a bit weak, but probably OK.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Top color looked dark in picture, ... assumed it was suposed to be black. It was dark green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The shelf and foot plate were a bit flimsy, but otherwise OK.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The forest green color of the top was not evident from the picture.
I purchased this table for a small foyer in our beach house. The top of the table is a dark green - a little darker than a hunter green. The rest is a brushed off-white color. I assembled it myself in a matter of minutes. The table is a little wobbly, but can probably be adjusted to fix. The drawer works well. I use the shelf on the bottom to hold baskets for storing things I need at the front door. The table was packaged very well but unfortunately the corner was crushed in transit. Customer service is working to send a replacement table top.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site did not match the actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a good quality product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The table top appears to be black and it is actually a dark green. The color of the table is more of an antique white. Off white with a very light cream brush stroke sort of look. Table is very easy to move. Not too light, not wobbly, very sturdy. I am very happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Picture appears white, it is actually more of an antique white. Top appears black but is actually a dark green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, very easy to assemble - just screw in the legs, no tools necessary.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Need to specify the color of the top of the table.
This is a pretty unit but it is definitely NOT WHITE. It is more of a natural unfinished wood color. There is no white anywhere on this item. The picture color is very deceiving. I was disappointed that the drawer bottom was separating from the drawer front. Even though it is a pretty piece of furniture, I was truly disappointed with the color as I was wanting a white table. I just didn't want to have to dismantle it and bother with the hassle of shipping it back. Also, the drawer and shelf cannot handle a lot of weight so do not purchase this if you are looking to store and display heavier items.