These chairs were inexpensive, so I knew not to get my expectations too high. They are on the small side and are pretty lightweight, but this comes as no surprise, if you follow the measurements given in the description. Much to my chagrin, but again in line with my expectations, the chairs are uncomfortable. I think they make the price point low because they fill the seat cushion with hard cheap foam. At some point I plan on replacing the seat cushion stuffing with a down/foam blend - I found a great resource called cushionsxpress. For someone like me in a transitional space and without much money, the do wonders to dress up my space. Overstock was wonderful again. You can't beat the shipping rates. Shipping was very speedy and the chairs arrived a day ahead of schedule. They were incredibly easy to put together - just screw on the legs and go.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The fabric has a wider weave and is slightly darker in appearance - more of a linen than white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. mediocre
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? realatively accurate
yes, this is a LITTLE chair as another reviewer wrote, BUT I needed a little upholstered chair to tuck into a corner of my small dining room. this one is the perfect size and although it is darker than the picture suggests (beige rather than off-white) it suits my room. It's not cushy but I find it comfortable -- the idea of adding a down cushion is a great one. there are two reasons I didn't give this 5 stars: one -- although it does have a separate seat cushion, the bottom of it is black lining material with what I think is unnecessary Velcro attachments to the seat. This means you can't flip it periodically. The 2nd reason is that although it came with OS' usual speedy shipping it had absolutely no paper work or instructions in the box. why would you need instructions? It looked as though they forgot to ship the legs. I searched the box 3 times and even had my husband look and the were not there. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking -- there was a little zipper on the bottom of the chair -- why? it seemed too small to hold much of anything but when I unzipped it there were the legs. That was a great system but the customer needs a little clue from Overstock that they are there.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the background is beige/tan, much darker than the picture. the red is very muted, almost rose rather than red
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good