The rug was perfect for our kitchen dining room table. Color was exactly what we expected. Good quality! Would recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very much like the description.
The rug is beautiful! The only downside is that it is very thin and not very comfortable to walk on. It doesn't matter to us since we have two, which are under our dining room table & living room, which are the two areas that get walked on the least.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great color match!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Mostly good quality. There are a few knots/imperfections, but it is a natural fiber so it is somewhat expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Terrific rug for the price. It is perfect for under our dining table. The fabric is rough, natural Sistal, but that was the look we were after. Just got it, but it appears as if it will hold up to everyday dining. We have not put a pad underneath as it is moderately thick and we don't need it under the table.
We've had this carpet in our dining room for about a year now, and it is holding up beautifully under the regular foot traffic it endures along one side that leads to our back yard doorway. There is absolutely no evidence of the heavier use on that side! The texture is very slightly rough underfoot but in no way uncomfortable for bare feet. We love the subtle two-tone weave pattern, which gives interest on the floor plane but doesn't compete with our more colorful chair upholstery and wall artwork. Excellent quality all around.
Well made sisal rug. The color looks just like what's in the picture. It feels thicker and more dense than I thought. It is very good looking in my living room. The feel of the rug is a little rough on barefoot, but it's not a problem for us for this is the rug I grew up with. It's easy to do weekly cleaning of using a semi wet rag to wipe it down. Overall a nice rug for the price.