I love these stands. I actually bought two to use as side tables for my very tall bed and very narrow bedroom. They're perfect. Higher and more narrow (12" square) than a small traditional nightstand, with just enough room to hold a lamp, or 15" laptop, or small bouquet of flowers. The legs are very long and tapered with a whimsical Phillipe Stark feel. I put them together myself. Removing them from the extra secure packaging took longer than actually screwing the legs in. All in all assembly took about 1.5 hours. You do not need tools or directions, everything is provided for you and assembling was super easy. For the price I paid I am very happy. They are unique and elegant (and I'm a picky New Yorker :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The stands are more of a polished chrome rather than nickel (they are very shiny)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
After checking numerous high-end retailers for many months, I was shocked and happy to see that Overstock did indeed carry this brand name plant stand. And at almost half the price! The quality is good, and it is a more contemporary style. The only glitch was it arrived missing some hardware. I spoke with Customer Service and, without any questions, another plant stand was sent to me. Some of the best customer service I have experienced in a while, even calling back a few days later to make sure I had received the new plant stand. I'm a customer for life now!
It is a very pretty plant stand, but try to attach the leggs to the top platt form. The top platt form has 4 screw holes for the the legs to be attached. The legs was 4 screw holes for attachment to the top. Both 2 set of holes don't match up. Out of 16 screws I only could use 10.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This plant stand looks great in our newly remodeled bathroom, and it was easy to set up. There's only one thing I didn't expect -- on the upper sides of the feet, you can see the heads of the screws that were used to screw in the rubber feet that are on the bottom of the stand. It's not major, but just one of those things that could've been finished better. Other than this minor issue, the plant stand looks very nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was the same as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was accurate
I needed a plant stand in silver to pick up the silver in the light fixture, the knobs and the hardware throughout the room. The table is heavy and VERY shiny, like a super polished chrome. I use it to display a large vase with bamboo shoots... it looks very nice. I only give it four stars because assembly was not easy. It took a long time to get the small allen key to work on the screws for each leg, and when you turned the key, you scratched the inside of the leg. It serves its purpose and looks very nice though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little brighter, chrome look
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent, high quaity, heavy metal
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate