These stools are very sturdy and easy to put together. But if you are a clean freak (and I will have to confess to this) then the base of these stools will bother you. I have a dog and kids and the square base on these stools end up with smudges. They are very easy to clean, but I wipe them clean at least twice a day. The stools look great when they are clean, but if you have a pet or kids the base of these stools may bother you a bit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I bought four of these stools for the counter-height eating bar in our kitchen which is done in contemporary black and white. They are perfect and I am very happy with my purchase. We've been using them daily for about three months with no issues whatsoever. They are sturdy and seem very well made. The only thing I can think to mention is that there was a film on the leather when they arrived but I used leather wipes on them and they cleaned up just fine.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Defective out of the box. Cut open box to find hundreds of tiny bits of styrofoam beads which immediately spread throughout the home and clog up the vacuum bag. Spent 10 minutes assembling only to find it's defective. So terribly disappointed. Now I have to figure out how to return these four defective stools. Many many advantages to good old fashioned brick and mortar shopping.