The buttons are so delicate. I've had these pillows for about a year and I think about 30% of the buttons have snapped off. I have them on my bed as throw pillows and I mostly move them on and off my bed but that amount of movement is too much for them. Not recommended for use on a bed.
I thought the pillows would be a shiny silver material. Lo and behold, the pillow was covered in abalone buttons which had a hint of turquoise in it to match my turquoise leather sofa. They are a beautiful designer addition to my living room and the kinds of pillows that celebrities and rich people buy without a thought!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I couldn't have asked for more. I thought the pillow was material. In factk it is covered with abalone buttons which have a hint of turquoise in them to match my turquoise leather couch.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Outstanding. These are the kinds of pillows celebrities and rich people buy without a thought.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The picture doesn't even begin to describe the product.
I love these pillows so much that im going to order two more!!! The quality of the pillow doesnt even translate in the pictures in person its even better!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
So elegant and special -- almost keepsake quality. I bought these pillows to add as an accent to my daughter's newly decorated beach themed room. I was wrong -- they are so stunning I am using them as the focal point of her gorgeous bed. Love them.
Nice & classy button pillow. Beautiful look. Buttons are VERY fragile. A few of them were broken when the pillows arrived. Not for everyday use. Put them somewhere they won't be touched much. Definitely love the look but personally think they are overpriced.