Love the color of this bench. The nail head detailing is a perfect chrome match for my custom couch. However, the bench fabric is not pulled super tight and at very close inspection you can tell they are not custom. That being said, custom ottoman benches like these would cost close to $$$$ or more for the pair. These really are a great value and the color was spot on. They are in a low traffic area so here's hoping they last a long time.
I ordered two of these to use in front of my new living room sofa. The quality was excellent and the color (a beautiful icy, French blue) was perfection. Unfortunately, they were just a little too big for the space, as I have a long, narrow living room. I did love the benches though, and will revisit the colors to see if I can make them work in another room. They look like they would stand up well, and add a sophisticated touch to any décor.
These benches are a great value and the fabric is lovely. I wanted 2 to go side by side as X benches in my living room so I needed them to be exactly the same. The first two I ordered varied by 1/2 inch and it was very noticeable when they were side by side. Overstock was great and sent a replacement in a few days. The benches come very well packed with dust covers. Some high end Xbenches are $1000 a piece and these really fit the bill for me--and I won't be terrified of them getting damaged at this price and I get tons of compliments on them! The upholstery work isn't perfect though so if you are looking for absolute perfection you might be slightly disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality--upholstery varied quite a bit
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
We used two of these in our new closet/dressing room. The look great, add a bit of style and are wonderful for my husband when he is getting ready in the morning!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was slightly 'faded' or not quite as bright as on MY computer screen, but still nice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy and well made, the fabric is a bit thin, but we are adults only using it so it should be fine.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I fell in love with this ottoman when I first saw on overstock.com. Checked variation of colors and decided this blue one. The color is more like turquoise than pale blue. The nailheaded design and legs are chic and I love it and am received lots of compliments.