Depending on what you're looking for, this rug could be perfect for you. It's very plush and feels wonderful under your feet. It's very thick, though, so don't plan on opening doors over it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is slightly darker than photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is very thick--you could lose things in it! And nice to walk over. It did have a chemical smell at first, but rugs can be heavily processed, so that isn't too shocking. It has a shine to it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
I ordered three of these rugs in different sizes. They are super thick, super soft and the color is beautiful. It is not an overwhelmingly shiny rug but has just enough sheen to add interest. I've had them now for about seven months and they show no signs of wear. I would definitely buy again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product quality is excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description is accurate
The thick pile is very comfortable, just ask my dog who loves to lounge on it. The dog also spit up on the rug and it cleaned up without a trace with just a damp rag.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good, when up close it looks tweedy with gray and black mixed, but looks sliver when standing over it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Much to my surprise this a super soft and cozy rug for my feet to hit first thing in the morning. Wasn't sure if I was going to like the silver color to go with my new grey upholstered headboard, but I LOVE it and I'm now ordering another.
After weeks of deciding which rug to purchase for my bathroom, I turned to the reviews. First it has no teal color as a review previously mentioned. Second it's not like the picture shown. The rug fibers are dark gray/black with silver that change colors depending which direction you placed the rug. The fibers do not look like in the picture, when you step on the rug it's not soft or cushioning rather silky not a great feeling when coming out of the shower. I am not sending it back cause I do not want to pay for shipping rather it will be in the laundry room. I have purchased 5 rugs from OS this is the first rug I am disappointed Do not be guided by the picture.
These cozy silver shag rugs are gorgeous. I bought one for my room off the master bedroom. It is soft and cushy underfoot. I LOVE walking off the hardwood onto these rugs when my feet are hurting, it's like walking onto relief. After I got the first one, I bought 3 of these smaller size for our walk-in closet. Gorgeous gray color.
Based on other reviews I was expecting a soft and plush area rug. Sadly, this rug is neither. It was to be used at the foot of my daughter's bed but she doesn't want it in her bedroom because it is rough and will be a dirt trapper. Too much aggravation to send it back so we will use it in a low traffic area or just give it charity. I suggest you save your money and buy a different rug.
This rug is very pretty & looks just like the picture. Bought it for my daughter's dorm room & it was exactly what they wanted & needed! Rug has a nice soft feel on the feet with a silvery-gray color. Might order another in a larger size because it is very well made. They suggest a non-skid pad but the weight of the rug keeps it in place. I was very impressed with the quality of the rug for the price! I usually don't buy area rugs on line but I think I have found Overstock's selection & quality to be the best I have found!!! Huge selection with great prices!!!
In pic this rug looks very silver with white undertones. in reality it is darker silver with far more black undertones than you can see in the picture. so it's not the space age silver i was hoping for. but the feel is plus and it stays in pace without a rug grip, so i would definitely recommend as long as the color thing dosent bother you.
The other reviews are right - this rug is so soft - and nice and thick. Whenever friends come over, I make them take their shoes off to feel how soft the rug is. The gray is very neutral, and does have some light silver threads mixed in so that the color appears to be more of a silver-gray rather than a dark gray (which is what I wanted). I bought 2 to put on either side of my bed, and it's so nice underfoot when getting out of bed. Overstock delivered this in a matter of days! I've purchased several rugs this summer, and all have arrived very quickly, and in perfect condition.
I love this rug. The color is exactly what I was looking for - not to dark but also not to silver. Very comfortable underfoot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly
The rug is nice looking, but is a little more blue-tinged and shaggier than pictured, but this worked out perfectly for where I placed it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? was slightly more blue than picture. Picture looks completely grey.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. working out great so far...very minimal fiber loss. Looks very nice and is fairly soft...i enjoy sitting on it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? decent. not perfect tho