Very happy with this rug. It is very soft and the colors matched perfectly in the room I was using it for. The rug is two toned with brighter and darker rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very soft to touch
Am returning, much to my dislike, as it is too high for door to pass over. Beautiful color and size just right except for highth of shag
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More red than pictured - just what I wanted
I liked the rug that I received. The rug almost has two tones of colors but it looks great and matched what I was looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks and feels good so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
Purchased this rug for a guest room with twin beds that has black, white and gray bedding/furniture, it is exactly the pop of color that the room needed! It has no odor, no shedding, and is soft on the feet. My dog wouldn't stay off it the first few days it was down, he loves it too! The shag isn't so long that it is difficult to vacuum, either. The color is vibrant and dimensional with several colors of red strands. I highly recommend this rug and this brand.
Very plush and well-made. I love the feel of this rug on bare feet. The color is not a primary red, but more ruby red. Can't be washed so you might want to think about that. I have 4 little Doxies who think that every rug you put down if for them to pee on.
I am happy with this rug. It feels great underfoot in our nursery. As others have mentioned the fibers have some slight variances in color, but I think it gives the rug more depth and interest. My only concern is how I will be able to vacuum this sing the pile is so long!