I purchased a 5'X8' shag for my living room and was so impressed with it that I went back and ordered two smaller ones for the bedroom. Other than them being a lighter shade of beige than I was expecting , they are perfect. One thing I was concerned about was how they would stand up to my three dogs. The fact that the yarns are not looped has prevent them from pulling out and snagging. I would highly recommend these shag rugs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was lighter than expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very pleased with the quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The written description was right on. They are perfect on either side of the bed and they feel so nice on my feet first thing in the morning.
I ordered this small shag rug to see if this type would work for us in our living room. It was too shaggy for our furniture, but it's so nice and soft with thick pile that I put it on the center of our large bathroom cold ceramic tile. Now I love walking into our bathroom in bare feet; it feels so good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Looked for a long time for a rug to put next to my bed. I wanted a neutral shag rug and this one is perfect. Shipped quickly, wrapped well so it was in perfect condition upon arrival. I'm a happy customer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Almost exact, perhaps in person it's a bit more tan than off white but I like it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very pleased with the shag rug-- no smells or fuzzies. Soft to walk on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I love this rug- was a little nervous because some said they really liked it and others complained about everything right down to the color not being what was pictured.. I thought it match the description to the letter- It's soft, comfortable and the color is just like the picture- nice and thick!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly what I was expecting!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is terrific -
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was spot on!
Very good value. Inexpensive but does not look or feel inexpensive. I bought two of these rugs, one for each side of my bed. They feel great to get out of bed and put your feet on in the morning. If you have slippery wood floors like I do, you must use a rug pad otherwise they will slip. Overall these rugs give an expensive look. Highly recommended, if you are looking for a shag rug.
I ordered the small 3x5 size rug because you just never know what you're going to get when you're purchasing a rug online. The rug was much nicer than I had expected! It is thick and soft on your feet and the beige colour I purchased is lovely. Two small notes: you WILL NEED a pad to put under this rug- it slides VERY easily! Also, my iRoomba has a difficult time with it because it's so thick (not complaining!) so it may need to be vacuumed by hand. Otherwise, no complaints!
I like the size and the thickness of this rug, it is large enough to put under a chair and ottoman, so it does not slide on hard wood floors. I would highly recommend, the color from far away seems tan, but it has a couple of different colors in it.
Wanted something to go with the beachy-themed bedroom I was creating. The hubby had laid down beautiful bamboo flooring which gave us a new sophistication, but not much plushness. I had seen a larger shag rug at a local rug outlet at 10 times the price and coveted it dearly. Oh, how wonderful that would be to step onto when getting out of bed to pad to the necessary room at night. No way was I paying that! So, I saw these at O and thought, "Why not? They have the look I want." They also have the feel and luxury I was looking for. I love the depth of colors due to the variegated threads, not just a single color but two or three colors blended to give a sandy appearance to the rug. It is plush and comfortable with little noticeable off-gassing. You will, however, need a rug pad under this rug. It will slide on you. Also, take the time to reverse roll the rug. With a little work, it lies down nicely in a small amount of time. I'm excited to step out onto it in the morning and if there are problems after a little while, I'll update. I'm not anticipating any. I'm just anticipating luxurious comfort under my feet.
like all the other good/great reviews I agree! the "two toned" shag yarn was no surprise because of the other reviews, in fact, it's why I chose it. more "natural" looking, like a thing that grew rather than was made. honestly ,a lovely, well made rug with no smell and no shedding. perfect!
We have a large bathroom and ordinary bathroom rugs did not add to the appearance of the room. I purchased two of these and they work nicely. They are comfortable to walk on and lay smoothly on the tile floor. The blending of the two colors works perfectly for us.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Another reviewer aided me in this purchase when they indicated that the rug was a blend of two colors - ivory and beige.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is dense and does not shed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description ,except for the color, was very good.
We bought this for our walk-in closet to minimize wear on the heavily utilized carpet there. This rug is soooo soft and thick! I love it! It's so thick I think it might be too thick for a door to open onto, but there's no door in our closet so it's perfect. The color wasn't as beige as I thought it would be, it was much lighter, but we like it that way. I just wish all the carpet in my house was this nice to sink my toes into.
I purchased 2 of these rugs. One is a 3x5 and the other an 8x10. I cannot say enough about these rugs. They are thick well made, and so cozy soft! We had hardwood floor laid recently and I needed rugs for our family room. The color is even prettier than shown. Light tan and beige. They do not shed or roll on corners.!! I've been looking for shag area rugs for quite some time. These are by far the best quality and about half the price of others that I looked at. I am so happy!! So if you like the picture, you will definitely love the rug in real life. I received them earlier than expected which was a plus. Also, our little rescue Beagle loves it. That's usually where we find her sleeping!