I would recommend this headboard it is beautiful and elegant and very well made for the price. The color is very close to what is shown.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
This is a great headboard. It's solid and heavy, but not too heavy. It was simple to attach to my plain metal bedframe.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close, but more of a greyish color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
easy to asemble but color is all wrong for me. if you are looking for mushroom then this is perfect. i had to send it back because the color was to off to make it work.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? if you are looking for beige then look somewhere else. The color is more mushroom with a hint of pink tones
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the price speaks for the quality. you get what you pay for.
The headboard is nice, but one of the screws was nearly impossible to get out of the headboard (you need to take them out, and then screen the support poles into the back that attach to the bed frame). It must have been somehow glued together because i put a couple drops of acetone down there and it came out. Then it was impossible to completely screw back in so i had to squeeze some cardboard between the screw and the headboard to make sure it was tight enough.
Used this for my daughter's college bedroom. It was perfect and the quality of fabric was great considering the price! I have a custom made one in my guest bedroom that cost MUCH more. But, they don't look that much different. I would purchase this brand again from Overstock. Great deal, good quality and super good look.
I was very please with this head board. The linen has a very nice feel to the touch and the tack pins around the boarder gives it a very elegant look. As all of the other reviews stated, the color is a little but darker than what is shown in the picture. I would say it is more of a light charcoal grey color, than a beige. But still very elegant and will spruce up the look of any bedroom. I have not put it together yet, so I don't know how well the legs line up with attaching a frame to it. But from the looks of it, I don't think I am going to have a problem. Very satisfied with the product overall and it is a good price. I feel it could sell for at least 150 more than they charge!