When I ordered 4 of these chairs, they first came with pulls in the fabric of one chair. Otherwise--I love them. They are light weight, comfortable, and a simple classic design. They keep your spine straight which is really great and look fantastic in the room. I have to say that Overstock was so fair when I complained about the pulls to the fabric. They sent me two new chairs and did not ask for the defective one back. Please note that the width dimension is not 22"! I almost did not purchase them because that seemed much to wide. They are actually 18" wide contrary to the stated specs.
I love the fabric, color, style and look of the chairs. I agree with another person's post that the cushioning could be thicker especially in the front of the seat. If the cushioning was thicker I would have rated everything excellent.
Padding is woefully inadequate. You feel the front wood crossmember under your thighs. This chair should be high density foam...that would solve the cushion problem, but it's soft padding that sinks in, and again, you feel the wood framing below the padding. Also, the seat is too shallow front to back, my knees went well past the chait and I'm not even 6 foot tall. Returned the item for prompt refund minus shipping...Overstock was great in this regard.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK...not sure if they listed actual seat dimensions (Which every chair should) but maybe just listed overall dimensions.
These chairs are exactly what we were looking for. They are beautiful with our table. The chairs are comfortable and were fully assembled so there was no work for us. I would love to have two more but we don't have the space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is first-class
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfectly accurate
Nice parsons chairs- they are a tweedy fabric that appears more olive than beige when you look at them from a distance. Close up you see the beige in the tweedy fabric weave. But if you are looking for true beige, don't get these. If you don't mind a light olive, they are lovely and exactly what we were looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More olive than beige when viewed from a distance
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good - the description said olive/beige, even if the picture looked more beige