The chairs came in excellent condition however when I sat in them, they just felt "off" to me. The edge of the chair hit me in the middle of my upper leg and kind of cut in a bit. So I decided to measure them and the actual seat depth is only 15". The description shows 19" however, that includes 4" of the back of the chair. So be advised, they are a very small chair. Overstock was wonderful and I am completely impressed with their customer service. If you don't mind a very small chair seating space, these will be fine. They are good looking and very indicative of the picture..... but just beware of the seat depth.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Just a little off on the depth measurement
I've been looking for grey-colored natural (cotton/linen) fabric dining room chairs to match our grey/black slate dining table. The color of the fabric is perfect. The quality of the overall construction could be better. The chair is lightweight and the legs look a little spindly, but at the advertised price, I could hardly complain. I would describe them as transitional to contemporary. If the legs were thicker, these chairs would be perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good