I looked so forward to receiving this rug. I searched and searched for a pale blue rug (the color presented on the screen). When the rug arrived, I was so disappointed that the color was so far off of a light blue. It is actually a dark steel blue. The effort it would take to re-roll the rug and get it back into the original packaging to return it is next to impossible, so I must keep it. It does not complement my living room palate and it looks terrible. I realize colors are generally off a little when viewed on the computer screen, but the color of this rug is not even close to the advertisement.
I was concerned about the color due to previous reviews. However, I love it and think the image on line is a very close example of the color. I would describe this as a faded denim blue color....exactly what I was looking for. Very plush but I'll be purchasing a rug pad just to provide extra cushion on top of my hard wood floors. Very happy!
The rug feels great, being the first thing my feet touch in the morning and the last thing before bed at night. The color was darker than I expected . This rug is perfect for the bedroom or anywhere you are barefoot a lot, just what for objects hiding in the high-pile!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The site looks more like a baby blue on the site. The product itself is more of a darker grey/slate blue.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty good quality...but expect lots of lint in your vacuum for the first 2-3 cleanings.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
This rug is so very soft. Just got it down on sunday, the room is finally finished. I read the reviews and they said it was steel blue not light blue and it is with some lighter blue in it. I bought it because I did not want light blue. Not the best rug I have ever owned but ok for under the bed in the guest room with hardwood floors. Would be wonderful in a childs room as it is so soft on the feet. It is a nice weight rug and is fine without a rug pad. There is quite a bit of it at the foot of the bed and it feels wonderful. Vacumes easily and looks decent, especially for the money. I would not say put it in a high traffic area, it has a longer nap and would seem to me it might mat down where you have a constant traffic flow.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not light blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. is ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? color is way off