Pros: - lightweight - slim for small space - looks very stylish (mid gray, lilac undertones color) - extremely easy to assemble - large, spacious drawers - functional for light use Cons - slightly flimsy, fragile - no sliders on drawers, must be gentle opening & closing - not sturdy for the price - poorly packed, not enough foam, could have damage - small nicks and gaps I am loving this table. I purchased it for my narrow entryway and it is perfect sized. It arrived extremely quick, about 2 days to NY. When it first arrived, it was damaged, a large piece of the top of the table was completely cracked off. I contacted Overstock Online Chat and told them my item was damaged in transit. They immediately shipped a new one which I received two days later. The new table that arrived was not damaged but still had some minor nicks and gaps which are not that noticeable. Assembly was easy, it is basically screwing in 8 screws (use the included washers, I didn't notice them in the bag!!) The table is VERY lightweight I am a 5' foot woman and could lift it without issue. It is fragile, but it doesn't shake when you move it. But I would not recommend putting anything heavy on it or leaning on it. The drawers do not have sliders so its rough opening and close. Must be very gentle. But they are spacious and can hold a lot. Overall, I am pleased with Overstock and the basic usage of the table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly darker, with a lilac shade of gray
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Very nice product, simple yet looks expensive. Would look great in the entryway of a home with a vase etc. I also used it as a desk so it is wide enough to support a slim computer. Overall I am happy with the purchase and would recommend!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Had a little more of a purple tint to us. If you are looking for a real true grey this one is not it, although still beautiful.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, easy to assemble, looks great in the entryway. The drawers are a little rough to open and close.
The table style was just what I needed in our office, but the color was way off. In the picture, it appears to be a light gray. When it arrived, it had a lot of purple in the color almost to the point of mauve. This would not work with the rest of our office furniture such as gray filing cabinets. Also, the face of one of the drawers was completely cracked. Item was returned to overstock.com.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not good. It's called Grey, and looks gray in the picture, but it was almost mauve when taken out of the box.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Draw was cracked all the way across the face of it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Except for the color problem, the rest of the description was accurate.
Cute decorative console, great size for a small foyer or entryway; also would be great for a hallway or as a small desk in a tight space. Quick and easy to assemble. Sturdy yet lightweight. Small imperfections like filled or rough spots detract from a smooth finish. Drawers do not have glides. Color reads purple in my house. I have 2 colors of grey on my walls & the console is very purple against both (for reference the colors are Behr Fashion Gray & BM Smoke Embers). Console is sitting on the Serenity Marble Grey Rug from Overstock and reads purple on that as well. Easy to paint if you don't like the color (I may paint mine).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is close, but is definitely a purple-grey.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not the best quality, but I wasn't expecting it to be.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.