I was hesitant in opening package, as I was unsure about the size of the weave and ready to ship back. But after opening up the rug and placing it in front of my door, I was very pleased with the look. The weave is definitely chunky and larger than my other sisal rug, but this one is actually soft to walk on! The edging fabric is also soft and the rubber backing is convenient - I dont need to buy another pad. I would definitely recommend this rug. I consider myself to be a fairly picky online shopper and don't like to settle for inferior products. This is a great buy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat
I love this mat in front of my front door. It is wide and deep and easy to really wipe your feet on. The one drawback is that it is rather thick so it might not work well in front of some doors. Overall, a great mat and very good-looking.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looked the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good
These rugs were made much better than I expected. My only concern was that the weave is bigger than I thought but not really an issue. They are lovely and look great on my kitchen floor. Also, they do have a nice backing that allows them to stick to the tile floor so a rug pad is not needed.
I purchased this rug for my entryway several years ago, and it has beautifully withstood the antics of 3 cats along with the usual daily foot traffic. Its chunkiness has flattened somewhat, but I think this makes it easier to walk on, and it still looks great! It's stain resistant, durable, captures dirt, and is super easy to clean with a vacuum. After all these years, I still love it and would not hesitate to buy another if I ever need to. I have a rug mat underneath and have no issues re: movement/shifting.
I bought this rug when we got our new leather couch, as another distraction for the cats. So far, along with several other cat scratchers, it's working! The rug looks nice on our hardwood floors and, despite being thick, functions as a front door rug (door barely slides over it). Many mornings I wake up to find a cat or two on the rug, and they do use it to scratch, which means it will need to be replaced eventually, but at this price, I don't mind doing that at all!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual product looks more natural
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thick, hefty
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate