This rug is perfect for my entryway. I was wanting something lighter, and I really like the chunky weave. It is really soft to stand on. This rug does have a rubber backing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate
This rug is extremely well-made and is comparable to the higher-end carpets I'd originally considered purchasing. I love the chunky weave, which gives it a luscious look and feel. The color is true to what is seen on the site, a "greige" tone that works with practically any color scheme. I'm very happy with my purchase!
Great price for this rug. The only negative thing I can say is that it isn't "as" soft as I was hoping for. I used it for under my dinning table, so it has worked perfectly for style, easy clean up, and resting your feet on it as you are sitting to eat. You just don't want to be rubbing your feet side to side on it because that is when you feel the rough texture. I wouldn't suggest its use as a living room carpet. Great for dinning room or mud room.
Can't think of a thing that would make this rug better. I first saw it at a friend's home and knew I would have to have one. The mottled colors of grey & tan give it it's marbled look - both are extremely neutral and complimentary. It is not at all rough like a sisal, but looks to have that kind of durability. Very comfortable to walk on and has a well sewn tan border. Fits perfectly in our livingroom and life style.
I love the look of the rug. The color, the weave, the border is perfect. The problem is, it's terribly rough, and I bought this for my baby's room. This rug will not work once she begins to crawl, it'll tear up her sensitive skin, like it is my own bare feet. Very disappointed.
I purchased this for my narrow entry hallway and it looks great on my light-colored hardwood floors. It is comfortable enough for bare feet (we leave our shoes at the door). While the sisal part will not show dirt very readily and will vacuum well, the beige colored cotton binding will probably show dirt if too much wet, muddy feet come in the door.
I bought this rug for front hall. i love the softness.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the colors are just as presented
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is a lot softer than i expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This came last night - it looks perfect on our dark hardwood floors in our foyer. I'm so glad I bought it and may purchase another for my mudroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Nice rug, great color. Color is exactly what I was looking for but the texture of the rug was much rougher than I expected. It's made with a grassy like material - very rough. Got this for our master bedroom and is fine for the time being. Probably wouldn't buy this again.