There's definitely a strong smell to these mats due to the rubber under-coating, and I recommend letting them air out a few days before moving them into a small space. After a few weeks of use, they seem to be very high quality. We ordered two to use as chair mats instead of the heavy plastic sheets. They have a nice texture and provide added warmth to the home office.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems very good so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
This rug is coarse and great for muddy boots! It does have a strong smell when first unpacked, this went away after the first week.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, durable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Rug met my expectations. Have it at my entry and it is very easy to clean. I did buy a pad because I was afraid that the rug backing might discolor my floor after a while. The pad also helps to reduce slippage on such a small rug. The only problem I have had with this rug is that two corners of the binding turn up and I placed heavy books on them for a while. I think it is a very reasonably priced rug and I am pleased with this purchase.