This sisal runner surpassed my expectations. It is well-made and very attractive. The size is exact. I am using it in my back entry/laundry room and the rough texture seems to clean our shoes without showing soil. I also like the fact that it does not shift. It has the lingering aroma of dried grass (which it is) but I don't find that offensive.
Excellent runner for my kitchen-- I have galley-like kitchen and the runner fits perfectly lengthwise--it not only does it look good, but it provides a very nice feel when I'm barefoot. My dogs love to lay on it--and it's rugged construction withstands the traffic of a kitchen. What is best, is that it acquires a very nice patina as it wears--I wash it periodically with laundry detergent and water on my patio and let it dry outside--usually it only takes half a day to dry. I definitely recommend it, especially if you're looking for a relaxed beach look.
Ordered two runners, one for foyer and the other longer one for adjacent hallway. They were packaged well and straightened out rapidly once they were unrolled. We are using them on hardwood floors without an underlay and haven't had enough skidding or sliding to make us consider adding an underlay. They are well made and I can see them lasting a very long time.
Just as depicted. Arrived as promised. Using this seagrass rug on a tiled basement floor that is both cold during the winter months and a bear to keep clean. It's wearing like iron. Surprisingly easy to keep clean. What a find!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superior
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on.
got the first one...wasn't straight...received a replacement which was worse so we decided to keep the first one. worked with O.co to resolve issues. they have the best customer service ever
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
Very nice rug for the price. Layed flat after a day on the floor. The rug looks rich and matches perfectly in my laundry room. My laundry room is a high traffic area and so far, it has held up nicely. It is a hard texture - not soft. The binding is attached well.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Color was a perfect match - just as displayed onsite
- How is the quality of the product? Quality is very good. Durable. Feels solid under foot.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Color was just as displayed online. It fits nicely and will be good to keep sandy feet off a high-traffic-carpeted area.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Looks good. I like that the border goes all the way around the back too.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I am very pleased with this rug. For the price and the long size, it is a great sea grass rug. Like all sea grass rugs the edges can be inconsistent, but this is typical of this type of rug and very unnoticeable. Very happy with the quality and hardly any shedding.
I was looking for something to give our home a beachy relaxed feel and cover up a stain on the hardwood floors from the previous owner and this was perfect. It starts out quite picky and ruff, but quickly wears smooth. I have five cats and I thought they would scratch it all of the time, but they don't do it very often. Even when they do, it doesn't show or damage the rug. This was a great purchase.
we bought this for a hallway in our beach house. color, texture and quality are excellent and as represented. it changed the whole character of the space. a terrific addition. a great value. delivery was super-fast - it arrived days early. we were so pleased we ordered a similar smaller one for our first-floor hall that evening.
Love these sisal runners & floor coverings! Bought many over the years & they stand up great to pets, vacuuming,wear & traffic. Spot clean up is easy, rubber backing keeps them in place on wood & tile. Reasonable price means you can replace them every few years, but you probably won't have to. Mine still look great after 5+ years.