Table arrived quickly, decent price and box looked good and thats where the positives end. Opened the box to find all the drawer glides were severely broken. They were put in with some sort of staples and the staples cracked every piece of wood. The distressed green finish was not applied to the top of this table. Anyway, I decided I didn't need more frustration by going through the return process so I banged the staples in with a hammer and will glue the drawer glides back in. I didn't expect fine furniture at the price point but this is pure junk. Stay away!
I purchased this table for my outdoor patio. I'm going to put a coat of matte polyurethane on it to protect it from moisture, but it's exactly what I wanted and for a great price too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was very similar to the picture, sort of a moss green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. No dings or scratches in the table, all pieces were included as needed. Only one minor issue, the pre-drilled holes for one leg were slightly off, so one screw was a little difficult to get in. But it worked fine.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was very accurate.
Love this table! It looks exactly like it does in the pic. The only exception is when I received the table and assembled it, which was very easy, the slats that the drawers slide on were broke. I'm assuming that may have been from shipping, but I will eventually fix them. Not too concerned about the drawers, being that I will probably never use them. They are there for the looks!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was true to the pic on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy table
The table looks exactly like I wanted it to look. I love the look. However, beware of the way it is shipped. It is shipped with only legs needing attachment. Which is usually a good thing. But it this case, it was shipped with the drawers inside the table with no support. As a result, two of the wooden drawer runners/slides were seriously broken. Didn't want to have to ship it back, so we attempted a fix with wood glue, and small finishing nails. It's nice to look at, but the drawers don't really slide very well, so I don't expect to be using them.
Much better than anticipated. Looks like made from old wood and yes it could pass for a flea market find. Very happy with purchase...packed well and legs were easy to assemble.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very