I would recommend this to anyone who loves cherry red stain, or white or ivory or grey furniture. We bought it with the intention of stripping it ad refinishing it to a dark brown (not sold in that color). Once the stain was removed it was revealed that the table was a wood veneered top and sides and the body was MDF (Micro density fiberboard, not real wood). The MDF is strong enough, but does not take stain very well. We couldn't sand out dents on the MDF either, had to fill with wood putty. Buy the color they offer and treat it well, it can't be fixed like a real wood table!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is much more RED then we anticipated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's not terrible quality, but it's not solid wood. Easy to assemble, serves its function for the price!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product is not wood, as described. it's veenered MDF and the drawer sides are MDF, which does not take stain well (which is what we had to do to fix the color issue)
This is a very nice accent to our sitting area in our master. The table did arrive with a scratch on the top but not too noticeable. It would have been more trouble to send it back. It was easy to put together -- just basically screwing the legs on the table. Very good value for the money and would recommend it.
The table isn't high end, I didn't expect it to be for the price. I would have liked if the legs were finished a bit more, they are rough to the touch at some parts of the turnings. There are also a few small areas which aren't stained completely. Yes, assembly is required, but it's as simple as attaching the legs and bottom shelf. The first table I received was broken in several places. Using the online chat, I worked with Brooke, and she helped resolve the problem. She let me know the status of my claim every evening. and less than a week later I received a replacement table. the new table looks pretty good, and will certainly suit our purpose. And I am absolutely sold on the customer service, and Thank you to the Warehouse guys who sent out the replacement. And I don't even have to send the broken table back!
Workman ship left a lot to be desired. Only fair rating. Don't think I would order from you again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? average
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair to poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? average
It is wood, but 1 leg had a large crack and the lacquer was applied poorly. On the top edge above the drawers there is a large glop of the finish. The knob details on the outside of the bottom shelf are not lined up, some are slightly rotated. From a distance the table looks fine but for the price it should be better quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate