We've had it for about a year and it is as soft now as it was then, which we love. So, do keep in mind the height of the pile - most doors will not easily open over it b/c it is higher and soft. It's in my toddler's room next to his bed. As another review mentioned, if you look up close, there are actually a few shades of red in the shag; however, just standing up at normal height with normal lights on, you really can't see the variations and it only helps to make the overall color lovely.
Very happy with this rug. It is very soft and the colors matched perfectly in the room I was using it for. The rug is two toned with brighter and darker rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very soft to touch
Am returning, much to my dislike, as it is too high for door to pass over. Beautiful color and size just right except for highth of shag
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More red than pictured - just what I wanted
I liked the rug that I received. The rug almost has two tones of colors but it looks great and matched what I was looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks and feels good so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
This rug is nice and very thick. Seems to be good quality but I haven't had it very long. The color in the picture is true to the actual color! Adds a real pop in my room that has wood flooring. Found it on Target.com first, Overstock was almost $30 cheaper! Happy I found it here:)