I bought this rug as an experiment, having never seen an indoor/outdoor rug before, and I love it (thus the 5 stars). However, it was a bit different than I was expecting, which may be due to my general ignorance about rugs. Differences: - The color is different from online. It is much darker than the picture -- more of a faded navy color than blue/grey. Also the beige is a darker beige than pictured. It is very colorful and high contrast. It is not a neutral rug -- your eye is definitely drawn to it when you walk into the room. - When I read "pile" I was expecting something similar to a plush rug, but maybe shorter pile. Instead it is... not woven... but picture something more like embroidery or cross-stitch (I am sure there is an actual name for this type of weave, but I don't know what it is). This might be a normal feature of indoor/outdoor rugs. Not what I was expecting, but not bad either. Pros: - I do love the richer color. The darker blue adds some masculinity to the room that my husband likes. - It looks like it will be very easy to vacuum. I can pick lint and small scraps of paper (we had a shredder debacle) off it with my fingers as if it were hardwoods. - It lay flat right away. - No noticeable smell. - My cats have scratched on it and it has held up so far (we've only had it three days), but we'll see how it does over time. Cons: - It is a little scratchy against bare feet. Not uncomfortable, but not a rug that makes you want to lie down and roll around on it either. Closer to seagrass or jute than a plush rug. - You can definitely tell it is made of man-made fibers, and not natural fibers, when you walk on it with bare feet or examine it closely.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Much darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent for the type of rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Reasonably accurate
The pattern is good-looking and unique - kind of a cross between modern and the look of tile. More textured than the photo indicates. Also darker blue than pictured, as I said. Very nice, cleanable rug for the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a full shade darker than the picture but still a nice, soft blue tone.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine
very nice touch to the back porch area and brings in some color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great