I got these..but returned them. They actually sell for A LOT more on the Safavieh site. Only problem is that the color is on the gray side, and the legs are actually darker than in the picture..more worn down wood rustik look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Totally different. Color received was grayish..not ivory or beige
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Totally Different
So pretty but...Ordered 2 sets of these and one had a broken chair out of the box. Overstock accommodated and sent replacement and since then 2 more chairs have broken in the last 6 months. They all break on the back where the linen part is wrapped around the wood...they all start to snap and end up looking like a recliner. We are average sized and they get light daily use. They were not cheap and I am so disappointed that I will have to purchase something else after only 6 months of use.
I ordered 2 of these chairs to go at the head of a reclaimed wood dining table. These are very sturdy chairs with wonderful workmanship. i inspected every inch of these chairs and did not see in any flaws!! I am very satisfied with my purchase. The color in the picture is pretty accurate in my opinion but the picture also does not do the chair justice. It is absolutely beautiful!!
I LOVE these chairs - they are very well made - high quality and sturdy. The wood is beautifully distressed and the fabric is a rich linen/cotton blend (not a synthetic). They made our dining room and are just what we were hoping for and more because of the price! Very comforable and stylish. I love Overstock for having such great products at great prices! Thank you!!
Nice chair, Nice weathered finish on the legs. If you want this to go with other things know that the color is what I would call "dull lavendar" It's a very purplish gray. Nice fabric and an ok color but if you expecting beige/natural linen/oatmeal it's not.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric is not Beige. It's "lavendar" It's a very gray lavendar color. Not that it's bad but not what I expected. So if you want beige beware.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Chair is very nice. Sits well, comfortable.
I totally agree with the prior review- the color of the fabric on the chairs is not as shown. It is a gray linen, not beige. Also, the wood is darker than shown. It almost looks like the chair came in two colors from the manufacturer and overstock accidentally posted the wrong color version of the chair. I am debating keeping- the style of the chair is fabulous though. I hope overstock will post a different more accurate picture of the chair so future buyers know what they are actually buying.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Totally different fabric- gray linen, not beige linen; wood color also darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was as expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color scheme wrong, style and design exact
chair is well constructed, but the fabric is disappointing, not of very high quality linen, mine came with lose threading. good craftsmanship on the nailheads. the worest part of this chair is the backing, seems like they just use a hard cardboard, no foam or fillings, just hard cardboard !!!!! i returned my and am getting replacement, hope the second set will be better than the first.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? linen is has greyish color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok