I was looking for small drink tables that could be set alongside the dark brown XXXXXXX armchairs (bought at O), and it can be hard to find very small side tables that aren't metal or glass. These tables are lightweight, but the finish was uniform and not glossy. I can imagine that if they are stacked and restacked repeatedly, they will be banged up on the edges as one table is placed over another, even if great care is taken. The smallest table can be nested from the side into the largest table, but otherwise they are--as other reviewer noted--stacking on top of each other for storage and not true nesting tables. The brown has a little more reddish tint than I expected from my monitor picture color, whereas I expected a walnut finish. The price seemed a little high for the quality, but for three small modern-style tables and the compact storage option, my modest expectations were met.
These are overpriced for the quality. I expected a bit more weight and a better finish for the price. They do not slide in and out from the front but instead, stack on top of one another, which I would have dealt with that if pleased with the quality otherwise. I would pay $75 - $85 for this set of tables.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lightweight and poor finish
I had to return the tales as they were not nesting tables, but stacking tables.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? acurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate. See below.