the chairs arrived quickly, were assembled and of good, sturdy quality. i should have heeded the advice of others on the site regarding the color of the wood being more red than black. they really don't go well at all with my other dining chairs. my fault for not listening. another thing. i thought i would like the extra horizontal rail around the chair. however i didn't account for the fact that your legs hit them when you positon them in certain ways which i think takes away from the comfort factor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the wood was much more red then displayed on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good sturdy quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? color of chair frame did not match
I absolutely love the chairs I purchased! They arrived right on schedule, and they were very carefully packed. After reading some horror stories from other web sites where people reported that their chairs were broken or parts were missing, I was hesitant to buy furniture online. But these were fully assembled and meticulously packaged. The chairs themselves are very well made and expensive-looking. They are extremely comfortable and make my dining room look stunning. I am extremely pleased!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a perfect match to the photo in the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ver accurate description
I am really pleased with the value of these chairs. I spent about half of what I was prepared to pay for a similar style at another store. I do believe however that you get what you pay for. I ordered 8 chairs and about 3 were wobbly. Rather than dealing with the hassle of returning, I put some of those felt furniture pads on the bottom of the chair legs and put thicker ones on the short legs. It definitely works well enough for our dining room. I think if you have a rug, you would not run into this problem but I can't say for sure. Also, we could have exchanged them so be aware that you may need to exchange one or two if it bothers you. Another thing about these chairs is that the legs are definitely very red when in the sunlight. Our table is reddish so I thought it would match but they are much much more red. Again, for the price, this is not a huge issue for us. As for comfort, I think these chairs are just as comfortable as the ones from the higher end store we were looking at. I have only had them for a month so I can't speak for their durability. Overall, I would recommend these as long as you are ok with the reddish legs.
Frame is very light in weight. Definitely not made of real wood. The quality overall is worse than Ikea. Leather looks decent but is bicast so really it's mostly plastic and it feels that way. We returned and bought real leather chairs elsewhere which cost three times as much. You get what you pay for. That said, I could see these being a good option for some people.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fake wood, bicast(fake) leather.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
these chairs were purchased for our dining room. the legs are more of a reddish brown than espresso as stated by other reviewers. they look very nice and match perfectly with our table purchased from a high end retailer . my only complaint is that they do not have any weight to them and could tip over if a small child were to try to climb on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. okay quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The chairs arrived promptly. It was nice not having to put them together. They are a lovely color, easy to move (they are very light) and make the dining room look very up to date. The only problem with them is when you sit on them, the seat depresses making you feel like you are going to fall through. I didn't notice any comments on this in the product reviews, so I wonder if they are defective? Does anyone else have this problem?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The only problem with the chairs is when you sit on them the seat depresses, making you feel like you are going to fall through.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Best thing about this purchase - the chairs came fully assembled - and very well packed. Also, these chairs have extra supports between the sid and front legs - which gives added stability.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very nice - good quality for the price
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes - although the width of the seat is measured at the front of the seat and narrows to the rear
I purchased two chairs to try them out before I completed an order of 6. I love the soft cream color. The style is modern but mixes well with my more traditional furnishings. The chair is small enough to fit 3 on each side of the table but doesn't feel skimpy. I am using larger arm chairs as my host chairs though. The legs have some red in them but are not too red at all. Love the fact they are already assembled and were packaged so carefully. I've just ordered the other 2 sets and can't wait to receive them!
These chairs are beauties...all six of them! They arrived within 2-3 days of ordering, and were packaged carefully. No assembly required. Although I was a tad concerned because I read one review that said the legs were reddish brown. Also, someone else mentioned that they were small. I measured other chairs and they seem to be the average width, depth, etc. of dining chairs. They look lovely, and are very comfy and lightweight. I am so glad that I finally ordered them...all six of them!
I ordered these chairs to replace my worn out fabric kitchen chairs. the leather is soft and the stitching is well done. the chairs are smaller in dimension than i expected but that wasn't a problem. i ended up buying another set of two chairs. they come fully assembled, well packed, and with protective covers, which are great to keep on the chairs until you want to use them. There was some residual glue on the legs but it removed easily. I just received the 3rd set i ordered and have not had the chance to see if they are as well made as the first two sets. they look beautiful around the circular glass top kitchen table.
I recently purchased 4 leather dining room chairs. Chairs are GREAT.Both my wife and I are very pleased with the quality ,construction, and how they look in the our dining room. We have been pleased with all the the products that we have purchased. Walt D.
Chair construction is solid. Leather stitching excellent; leather quality is excellent. The chairs arrived well packed, quickly and in perfect condition. Description of the color of wood indicates espresso; however, the color actually has a dark cherry or burgundy appearance.
these chairs are a really nice light cream with dark reddish brown legs. they are a little skinnier than I wanted, but I ordred another 2 so now I have 3 chairs each side instead of 2 and it looks great. They go great with the "modern" look of the rest of my furniture. They are fully assembled too which I was really excited about.