This stylish little accent table is perfect beside a chair in one of my guest rooms. The description and color represented are accurate.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Precisely
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lightweight but sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Precise
Disappoiinted in this product for the price. The only reason I am keeping it is because it matches another piece I have.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fairly close ... red paint on surface not evident on-line ... not sure what the purpose is.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Returned first table because surface was cracked and not level when assembled. Replacement surface in tact, however table not level even though all legs are even. Table top not flat, thus have to level by adding pads under one leg.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I liked the table for the price and that it was small, but it looks cheap close up. I put it in a dark corner where you can't see it as good. The table works for what I wanted to use it for. It does have a red coloring on the top of the table that looks like a child scribbled with crayon, but If you are putting it in a darker place you'll be ok. If I would have bought this at a store I probably have taken it back, but I didn't feel like returning it and having to pack everything up and take to Post Office. Like I said it works for what I wanted it for.
This is a very nice addition to my bedroom and matches perfectly with a sidechair I also purchased recently from Overstock. I was drawn to this table because the scalloped edges of the table give it an elegant touch, and the distressed finish was just what I was looking for. Very easy to put together and only a little uneven, but nothing a felt tip on the end of the table leg can't fix.