The ottoman was as described on the website and works perfectly for my purposes. The color was slightly darker than pictured; more of a light taupe than gray, with a dark gray trim. I had read that from other reviews and was expecting the darker color. It works fine in my space.
I was looking for a small, sturdy ottoman/bench for my master bathroom-- just a place to sit and put on shoes in the morning. I wanted something classic and neutral. This little gem is just darling! Super sturdy and well-sized- even my 6'4" husband is comfortable sitting on this. Legs match our cabinets. Color is a perfect blend of khaki and grey, contrasting buttons are a darker grey. I think the color on my computer screen matches the color of the ottoman, but everyone's computers are different. I love this study, beautiful, sophisticated ottoman. Ordering a second one!
This is a very pretty ottoman. Can be used for storage and sitting. Although, there isn't a lot of room for storage, it's a very useful and pretty furniture piece.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is not grey, it's more of a dark beige color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is very good
My first reaction upon seeing this ottoman was "this is brown!". In fact, the ottoman is light taupe, which admittedly is a brownish grey (or greyish brown), but my, and I think most people's, idea of grey is something cooler with green or blue undertones. The photo accurately depicts the color, but I had assumed that the photo was probably a little off, as they often are, and relied on the description. The photo also does a good job of showing the subtle color variations that come with the linen fabric, but not the nubby texture, which I like. Bottom line is I like the ottoman, it seems well-made enough for the price and Ithe taupe goes well enough with the other greys and other colors of my bedroom. I would recommend this ottoman, but with the clarification that it is "taupe," not "grey."
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color should be described as light taupe
As with almost every review I read, this ottoman is definitely a gray-gray, not a creamy gray. The binding around the top edge where the lid sits, isn't stitched on with the best accuracy. I like it for the most part - fits well w/ my bedroom layout and colors.
Love this ottoman. I researched for a tall yet solid storage ottoman for a vanity stool. It was PERFECT!!!! It is very solid and has a great deal of storage. I put my hair dryer and many other things in there for storage. I am overjoyed with this purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty accurate with a little more taupe than grey.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well constructed!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate but a little less grey and a little more taupe.
This is a great ottoman if you are looking for something simple to add to your home. It is a great deal.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A bit darker than in the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is great. I love the storage and it's qulaity is good for the price you pay.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate, just the color was a bit darker than in the picture. It is also more "gray" like the description implies.
I like it, and it's so close to the photo that you won't be in shock when you see it - a shade darker in real life - the photo makes it look like it's the color of those off white looking chino pants, when in reality it's closer to the greyish tan colored chinos, and neither is it the color of the rich yellowy tan colored chinos.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? in person, it's just a little darker and more toward the tan side - if there are ten shades spanning white to black, then this ottoman is probably one shade darker than depicted - very neutral - my rug has many shades of grey, and my furniture is tan microfiber, and it works well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. solid, tight weave so your cat probably won't like scratching it - mine doesn't
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? about 80%
I am giving this product a 4 out of 5 simply because the color was off. I purchased this to match with a blue and beige chair, however upon arrival, the ottoman is darker and more grey than the picture. It is still very nice, great size, and high quality. Since it arrived before the chair, at this point I am planning on keeping it. Even if it is slightly darker than the chair, it goes nicely in the living room. Nice product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? in the picture, it is lighter, this is actually grey, not beige
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate