I love these chairs but here are a few things to keep in mind. The color description says beige. They are not beige, they are cream like the title says. Beige to me is more of a tan color, the chairs are a true cream (not bone white either). The legs are a true espresso, very dark. I would call them medium quality. I think if I were using them for a high traffic room they wouldn't last long. The chairs were shipped in a very well constructed box and arrived with no dings or scratches (due to shipping). One of the chair legs was cracked and another had a weird white spot on it. Overstock is currently sending me two new legs to replace the damaged ones. Overall, I love the chairs. They add a very formal look to my dining room which is exactly what I am going for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Picture is a little lighter than the actual chair, but close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, not great.
These chairs are great! I found a wonderful mahogany table but the chairs were $***.**each and fabric at that. I knew I could find better chairs on the great o.co, and I did. The chairs look great with the table. Everyone loves them. I do have to admit, we did have issues with a couple of chairs (we ordered 6 total). Two of the chairs had very uneven legs, so I contacted customer service to request an exchange or additional legs. To my surprise I received a call back within 20 minutes tops (on a Sunday) to resolve my issue. Days later I had the new chair legs in hand. Bottom line, love the chairs and was very impressed with customer service.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on site was dead on for actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Leather chairs are smooth and soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
I love the chair I wish the back of the chair were a bit taller for the look that I was going for... a little small but i love them so much I'm actually going to purchase 2 more... the four that I ordered arrived with 5 days it took my husband and I about 30 min to put all 4 chairs together... very easy...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More off white than cream
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality could be better for the price but overall good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? a little small
The chairs are beautiful, the only reason I did not give them 5 stars is because they are what I consider expensive chairs and when putting the legs on it was a little confusing and then when I was finished one leg on one of the chairs was a little shorter than the rest, which I can live with at the moment. Though for the price of the chairs that should have not happened.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site looks white, the chairs are actually cream color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I really like the look of these chairs, especially for the price. The chairs are like an off white, very light cream. I like the color because I was looking for white chairs, but these go well without looking like stark white. Elegant look with the nail heads. However, the stitching and upholstery isn't the best quality. But I realize that we paid a lot less than what these chairs normally cost in other stores, so I'm willing to keep them. Also, the legs do not assemble properly. The hardware becomes loose and the chairs get wobbly, so we are going to take them to a family friend carpenter to fix the legs. At the moment, we are not able to use them because of the wobbly legs. The construction is quite poor from manufacturer. Overall, we like these chairs and we will figure out a way to make the legs work.
Chair itself isn't bad but the color is way off......it's yellowish....bolts won't stay in its place therefor it won't screw on......I had no choice but to return them.....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very different...it's not cream, it's yellowish...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Loose bolts.....
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Poor on color..
Chairs came on time and packaged well. However the parts for one the chairs was missing, I contacted the customer service and they quickly sent out the parts for me to put the chairs together. I am pleased with this purchase of 4 chairs, and will be ordering two more to add to the dinning room. Overall it was a good purchase and I am happy with how the dinning room looks.
These chairs are super comfortable. Our aging friends and us appreciate the nice back support. They were super easy to put together. They look great with my new wooden dining table. The nail heads dress up the chairs and make them look great from behind. I'm so happy with them!
I ordered this set of 2 Safavieh Marseille Cream Chairs for my family dining room and I absolutely love them! We paired the chairs to our dark mahogany antique pedestal dinner table and they added such a luxurious look and feel. We will be using these chairs for everyday use. The measurements listed were exact, and just what we needed.
We purchased 2 of these for our office for our clients to sit in. We didn't want any arms as some clients are a bit wider than others and wanted to make sure everyone could be seated. They are very sturdy and the cream color and brad trim make these look very elegant. I would definitely recommend to anyone that wants a great chair.
I was impressed with contstruction, and packaging. However, the tufting and lack of edge stitching made these chairs look a little cheap. The color was slightly lighter than expected as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was a little lighter than shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I thought the construction was excellent, but the stitching and finish detail looked a little cheap.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description
I bought Marseille chair to complement my 4 Loire chairs, which is exactly the same as Marseille except for tufting. Overstock's sales agent made sure that the materials were same, so they look perfect. The description of the height is 2 inches taller. I thought that Marseille was taller than Loire, but they ended up with the same height. It is OK, I can live with it. However, the manufacturer should improve the inspection process. There were two pieces missing and one extra leg was in one of the chairs. One chair was more difficult to assemble; probably because of the specification tolerance in the original spec. However, once chairs are assembled, they are very comfy and beautiful. I am very happy with the final product. So if you have some extra tools and patience, it is worth to purchase. Overstock.com must correct the height of the chairs. The manufacturer's tag on the product had more accurate measurement.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Final product quality is good but inspection process must be improved
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Measurement of height on Overstock.com is 2 inches off although the manufacture's tag showed the correct measurement
We ordered two (four total) of these 2 chair bundles to update our dining room. They look amazing! We updated our lighting with a crystal & chrome chandelier and it looks like we spent $5,000!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on site accurately represented the product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The marseille cream leather chairs are well made and the leather is soft yet durable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On site description is accurate.