Based on the 5 positive reviews I purchased this rug. It has been on my entry way floor for little less than 12 hours and its already falling apart. Its not glued or bound tightly I guess so parts of the dark area are pulling out. I am going to have to snip the loose ends. The lighter part also sheds a lot but its the loose dark area that really bum me out and foretell of this thing unraveling pretty quickly. This has been in my home for so little time and it was nighttime so all were asleep NOT walking around on the rug. I am afraid that this rug won't last very long which is a shame since I have been wanting a new rug here for a long time and it looks great but the quality is extremely poor. Do NOT buy this rug unless you plan to put it on the wall or somewhere extremely low use.
This rug arrived yesterday and is much better than I imagined! I have purchased area rugs at much higher prices and lower quality. This rug is 100% wool and so very thick and soft!! It is definitely black and tan, not brown like a couple of reviewers mentioned also.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing quality for cost
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is definitely black and tan
Okay, I really loved this rug when I FIRST got it. The pattern is gorgeous, and the colors are on the money as far as comparing it to my computer monitor. It is also very thick and nice to sit on as I have laminate floors. However, this rug sheds like CRAZY!!! Rug fibers are everywhere, and when I vacuum it the canister is full of carpet almost instantly. I don't know if this is typical of 100% wool rugs, maybe it is, if that's the case I'll take synthetic. Also the lighter fibers are shedding into the darker zebra pattern, so now the zebra part looks like my black pants after the cat sits on me. When I have the money I will be getting another rug and moving this to the bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not sure
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This rug is beautiful in my remodeled home! The quality is outstanding, especially for the price. The biege has darker and lighter portions that give it a very rich feel. It is super comfy on the feet. The darker sections are brown and black, so it will go nicely with a variety of color schemes. Thanks OS!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I needed a black and ivory zebra rug. I read the reviews but decided to take a chance on this rug. IT IS NOT BLACK AT ALL!! The back-ground color is tan, no way is it ivory. iIs a really dark tan. And the dark stripe is a dark brown at the edge of the carpet and gets lighter to the center. At best it is the color of a hershey bar and then gets even lighter. There is a small amount of black thread but no way anyone could call this "black". Otherwise it is a beautiful rug. So if you are looking for a brown and tan rug I would recommend it. This one is going back and I will try again with the black and white one and hope for better results.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not even close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not at all