I purchased this rice cooker because I did not want a rice cooker with a nonstick lining. My previous one was an aluminum pot and I think they are not making them anymore. So when I saw this I jumped all over it. A few things that I did not like: you can not take the inner pot out when the rice is done for serving purposes, you have to clean the cooker everytime you use it, and although it clearly states the product will stain, the inner pot (not the cooker) looked as though it was rusting. These stains I felt were different from those in the cooker itself (which looked harmless). I returned this product after about a month as I did not feel comfortable using a pot that was beginning to rust with just one month of use. Almost all of my pots/pans are stainless steel and I have never had an issue with rusting/staining like this. Looks great from the outside but poor quality stainless steel. Would not recommend to a friend.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
We haven't used the product that much but we are pleased with our rice. We use it weekly and have had no problems.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes