Very comfortable sofa, even for sleeping! Great style!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Within two days of putting the couch together, the two sides had collapsed the middle metal support and perhaps it was because of the lack of complete instructions, but it seemed to be missing key parts in order to really be sturdy. It feels like it might fall apart even after trying to fix those middle supports. The fabric is very comfy and seems high-quality, but the couch itself is a disappointment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a bit more brown than in the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of fabric is good, but construction is terrible
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Arrived in two fairly small boxes with vacuum packed cushions. It took quite a while to assemble. Once assembled the couch just feels flimsy. It is essentially two half couches bolted together with steel footings in the middle. It's so lightweight that if you sit on the front edge of the cushions the couch will actually tip forward. This might be good for a college student who can use and abuse it for a few years, but I wouldn't recommend it if you want to have a piece of furniture that will last many years.
Good sofa for the price. Putting it together took awhile, but instructions were clear and final product is fine.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match in color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality equal to price - which was good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
For an not expensive sofa, this is turning out to be a good piece of furniture for us. It arrived very promptly and was pretty easy to assemble. Even though it doesn't require any tools, using a channel lock to be sure the connectors are in place very tightly is a good idea. I think it will keep the sofa from getting loose over time. A pre-fab sofa is a great idea even though we weren't really aware that was what we were purchasing. My call to customer service was returned within a reasonable time and my question was answered completely.