I was looking for an affordable but attractive sofa and this was it. The quality is very good compared to similarly priced options I saw in the stores. The only problem I have with it is the back cushions don't keep their shape very well and the center of the sofa where the seat cushions meet sinks in a bit. It's not a perfect sofa, but I could have easily spent twice as much for something just as good at a furniture store. Definitely worth it for someone on a small budget.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Navy is a very dark navy
Good couch for the price, will probably pick up some more stuffing for the back cushions. Great couch to lay on not so great to sit on. I did get some ottomans and that helps.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. easy to put together, I didn't get the bottom dust protector but was able to use the white wrapping which worked fine. the back cushions could have more or better stuffing. I love the light weight and it is comfortable to lay on with my 2 dogs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Easy to assemble. Very sturdy. Very pleased. The only thing is I thought it would be a bit smaller. I probably would have just ordered the sofa if I had known it was as big as it is but still very pleased with the chair and sofa
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I bought this sofa sight unseen bec. I liked the look of it and the price. It is not real comfortable but doesn't cause any major back or leg pain. I am 5'1" and my feet don't hit the ground although my knees bend at the end of the cushion. There was a small spill already and it wiped up just fine and didn't leave a mark after it was dry. I am going to try to use memory foam in the cushions to get more plumping...I am satisfied with the product but will probably replace it with something I can see in a store...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color matched the product on line
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is okay
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it was accurate.
It is a simple sofa that goes with anything. Easy to assemble. Reasonable price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is what we expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
I was looking for a sofa, within a certain price range, that did not look like a futon. This product fit all the criteria above. It was easy to put together. I did it by myself and it did not take a ridiculous amount of time. It may have been 45 minutes to an hour. Also, I live in a studio and it did not overpower the room. I am happy I made this purchase.
Very pleased with this sofa. The dimensions and descriptions were accurate. I had a small problem with one piece of the sofa and the company had me a replacement part within 48 hours.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Almost exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality; pleased with the customer service
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
We bought this sofa for our "bird room" (what otherwise would be a rec room). It serves its purpose well enough. We certainly didn't need anything classy for sitting with our parrots Assembly was easy, though only with two people. I think it would be difficult to impossible for one person. One problem. We had to put a good deal of Elmer's glue on one screw and push it into place since the female part was missing.
The sofa looks better in the picture than in reality. Actual material is not nice and shows all the flaws of the sofa. Not easy to assemble - definitely not a one person job. The back did not align properly and their trouble shooting goes through email which requested that I take the sofa apart and send them more detailed pictures - not friendly and not easy. I am not able to disassemble it. This is definitely comparable to an Ikea sofa so I would recommend you get an ikea one instead because they are easier to put together and they'll take it back if you don't like it without the hassle.
Sofa is on the smaller side, color is same as the picture, you get what you pay for, not as comrfortable. One back cushion came damaged, it had puncture size of your fist but Sofab would not replace it. As advised on the letter that came with the package, I emailed Sofab to request a replacement back cushion, their "manager" emailed me back stating verbatim (this is copied from the email I saved, "the rip in the cushion does not affect the function of the cushion" therefore they didnt have to replace it. Good thing there is overstock customer service, one chat session and one email with picture proof of the damaged cushion, overstock sent me another cushion within a week. Thank you overstock customer service! I WOULD NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING "SOFAB" EVER AGAIN.
While the price was unbeatable, it comes with risks. This sofa was shipped to me in to bi boxes via UPS and I had to put it together piece by piece. Literally, I had to attach the base (which came in two parts) attach each arm, two back supports, and then the legs. It wasn't too difficult to do, but I was NOT expecting it to be like buying furniture from Ikea.
This is a very nice couch for the money. There were things here and there, like strings left handing and discoloration around holes but otherwise just fine for an office couch. Just don't believe it when they say "easy assembly". When I got the couch it came in about 6 pieces that had to be assembled and then the quote was "will take two people 20 minutes". I didn't have another person to help me. So it took me about 3 hours of struggling to put this together and I now have 4 extra bolts!!! But it's holding up! For the money, it's not bad
This sofa was exactly what I wanted for a Den. It was hard to find a small sofa this size and great price. I was very reluctant to purchase something I had to assemble. My daughter and I put it together in about an hour with out any tools. It was quite easy, with good instructions. It is very comfortable. The only thing I did not like was the very soft back cushions. I might get some firmer inserts. I have a dog and cat so I did not want to pay a lot for a sofa. I am very happy with this purchase.
First and foremost I'm glad this is a produc amde in the good old US of A! This and the love seat I purchaced were a bit difficult to put together. The price was great, but you get what you pay for. I'm sure I'll replace this set in a couple of years, but until then, it nwill suffice.