We have had this sink installed for over 2 months now and couldn't be happier. It is clean and modern and looks great in our newly renovated kitchen. We modified our existing kitchen cabinet to fit the sink and had new doors made for the cabinet. It truly looks custom and we get compliments on it from everyone that comes to our home. The sink is very deep which makes filling large pots easy. I am slightly taller than average so I can see if I were standing at the sink for hours at a time I may get a backache due to the depth but it hasn't been an issue thus far. Definitely read the manufacturers directions on cleaning the surface of the sink. It does say not to use a steel cleaning pad so I have been using a powder cleanser specifically made for stainless steel and it cleans up great with no scratches. I highly recommend this sink!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality. Much better than I expected given the reasonable price. Looks very high-end.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate. Dimensions were exact which was great because we had a very tight space to work with
The sink is beautiful, heavy gauge steel and an undercoating make it ping less. I have this in an outdoor kitchen and it looks great. There have been no problems with staining or rusting and its solid and heavy enough to be a nice steel sink. many steel sinks are so this that they ping or ring when you drop something in them. This sink is solid.
Very happy with our purchase. Looks great, excellent quality--better than expected. Color matches other stainless steel appliances we already had in our kitchen. Contractor found the product easy to install. Would recommend to others
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This sink is really the centerpiece of my new kitchen. It's stunning and functional. Everyone that comes in our new renovation comments on the sink. It takes quite a bit of modification on a standard sink base to make it work but I think it's worth it. I recommend a large scale faucet to pair with this sink because of it's size. I did undermount the sink under granite and it couldn't be more beautiful. It does scratch if you use to heavily, I just try to be careful when scrubbing pots and pans, but because of the heavy gauge steel, I've seen no denting whatsoever.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I would not suggest buying this sink. It looks pretty but food gets trapped in the 90 degree corners (it's not sloped in the corners like most normal sinks). I can't just rinse the food down the drain like I'm used to - I have to scrub the sink so it takes 2x as long to clean/rinse dishes now (scrub or rinse the dishes - then scrub the sink). Not happy with the purchase and looking to replace.