I was searching for smaller end tables and these are a perfect fit for our space and style. They are made very well, were easy to put together and they look great. I highly recommend these if you need quality end tables for a small space.
This was exactly what we were looking for. It was a narrower end table, but with the normal depth --- this is exactly what we needed for our space. Very easy to put together (note having two people to put the table together makes it easier).
This table has a gorgeous finish, is very sturdy, and the drawer slides open with ease. This table is very well built. It fits in my home perfectly. I've already had multiple compliments from family. My only regret is not buying two. Now it's out of stock!
I am writing this review to help others out... I was concerned about ordering these tables from a photo because I was afraid the slate and wood trim might look tacky or poorly finished. That was not the case - they are finished well and I am very happy with my purchase. The drawer in the bottom is very handy for the TV remote and other small items.
I have the coffee table and this end table. I love the set, it is beautiful. Looks great in my family room. This end table is the perfect size too. Love the slate inset on this and the coffee table. Great buy as usual with O.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
This is the 2nd table I have purchased from this collection. I bought the hall stand also. I am not disappointed overall. It is mostly oak, a heavy table. However, there are some slight issues with this one. 3 out 4 of the legs have a slight gap between the top of the table and the top of the leg of the table, which is sloppy work but for the most part does not show. My 2nd concern is regarding the trim pieces they put around the lower edge of the shelf on the sides and back (not where the drawer opens). It appears very much to me to be oak veneer over a material that is not wood. It looks like fiber to me. I already see a minor issue, which makes me wonder over time what will happen. It makes no sense to have cheapened this piece like this for a couple of trim pieces. The table top measures 24.5" long x 15.25" wide, and it sits exactly 24" high. The shelf is slightly less in dimension than the top. It took me less than 20 minutes by myself to put it together. Using a bit screwdriver with a 5/32 hex bit works much better than the allen wrench they provide. I was missing one washer and had an extra lock washer--no big deal, I had a washer I could use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent, with a couple concerns
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate, but size measurement is slightly off
Would buy more pieces by this company. Highly recommend this sturdy little side table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Favorably
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy. No veneer! Beautiful finish.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on.