I have a large bamboo rug purchased several years ago, which is wonderful, with colors that match the picture and description. I ordered this one as a gift for my brother and the border material was a light orange- no rust color in sight! Also, several of the bamboo slats were broken. It is such a hassle to send back a large item, we glued the slats down, and put that side of the rug under a coffee table. I love the concept of bamboo usage- sustainable, fast growing, and would highly recommend the first rug I purchased, but not this one!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Border color was not at all as stated or pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Border color was completely off
This rug is no nice. It is a nice addition to my kitchen. I was a little disappointed that there was no blue slats. I love the rug tho. It is very nice with the orange and red slats.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color had no blue as it appears in the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was great.
I like the rug its very nice looks good in my kitchen....very nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very ggod quality....had this rug for over 7 months stills looks great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
The price was good, but I guess this experience teaches me that you get what you pay for. The color was not at all like the one in the picture. My rug does not have any blue in it, which is the color I liked in the picture. Furthermore, even the width of the bamboo links is different in my rug than the one shown in the photo. Finally, the border of my rug (along with being torn in one spot) is orange in color. Be careful with your purchase!