What I didn't expect was that the cross hatch pattern you see in the image is actually a texture. A mix of fuzzy and tight little areas which add an even more unusual character to the rug. I wanted something that wasn't to traditional but also wasn't a modern geometric eyesore and I think that is exactly what I received in this rug. The little square dips are a bit hard to get crumbs out of so you may need to use your vacumm hose if you don't have a vacuum with good suction. All in all I love the look of this rug and would recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty exact.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Relaxed flat easily...seems sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I took a chance on this rug, and I guessed wrong. The colors look like what I needed to match my decor but unfortunately the browns in the picture are really more of a rust color in person. My couches are a chocolate brown which does not seem to go with this rug. I had to ship it back and look for another one. I did like the texture in the rug, which I thought made it look more expensive but if the colors do not go, what can you do? The blues are definitely more green or teal then shown in the picture and I need more blue to match my accent wall.
We're quite pleased with this beautiful rug. Every thing about this purchase was "hazzle free". The only thing I would have preferred would have been for the shipping company to have given us a call on the time of delivery - thank goodness, some workmen were at the home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was almost "spot on" with the provided picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug seems to be of high quality; it lays out heavy and beautifully.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
the colors are both rich/vibrant and calming. The copper color is beautifully set off by the cream and bluish/green. Love the extra texture as well. The colors really pop with a coppery leather couch, and I will be adding copper and willow-y blue/green pillows. Love it. Not too modern, but very different and a nice change from a traditional rug. Very pleased with it, and happy with the quick delivery! thanks, Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very similar..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great! Texture adds depth, colors are rich, feels like my former wool rug, even tho it is nylon
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
This rug is beautiful. It goes perfectly in my room, which has cherry hardwood floors, golden yellow/crimson walls and beige/wood furniture. It has a lot of character in terms of the design and texture. The cross-hatch pattern is basically a raised lattice with a bunch of tiny squares in an abstract pattern (not all the same size). Comfortable to walk on, good pile height. Colors are pretty exact in terms of the picture. Bought it with the 8x10 non-slip pad, which I'd recommend. Overall, outstanding purchase for the price and quality. Very happy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, especially for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on. Rug has a 3-D texture which is hard to appreciate online, but adds to the character.