We installed this faucet about 2 weeks ago, and the finish is peeling off the faucet handle. It is not a solid piece of oil rubbed bronze, but a dark silver metal with a painted on dark finish. We will be returning it. Now how do we get back the couple of hours it took install this poor product, and the couple of hours it will take to change it out for a higher quality faucet?
I love this faucet the color is just what i want. Very dark bronze not black matches my decor perfect!! Install it myself. You wont be disappointed at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid and strong
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I ordered two of these. They look great and are so much cheaper than the big box stores. Very classy look.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes, they are a little more bronze than the picture shows
- How is the quality of the product? great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
This product looks just as good or better than the expensive versions at the home improvement stores. You will not be disappointed if you purchase this elegant faucet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent buy, very sturdy and expensive looking.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I ordered this to replace another one I had ordered that not only looked cheap and crappy, but it was faulty. I just received this and it appears as though it is going to be fine. It looks like a high quality item and the install went well. I had it working but ran into a problem with the trap that has nothing to do with the product itself so I have pulled the drain until I can correct the problem which has nothing to do with the product itself. I'm sure it is going to be fine once I get the other problem fixed. It looks very nice and at this point am happy with it. And by the way, Overstock was great with the return process on the other product and I received this one very quickly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. appears to be very good quality...have not had it long enough to know if it will last
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
We've only had these installed for a couple of weeks in an infrequently used bathroom. The installation seemed to go pretty smoothly, except for the finish. The black overcoat seems to scrape off way to easily...it's disappointing really. We are already touching it up with a black sharpie to not have these copper lines showing up. We have another oil-rubbed bronze faucet in a high traffic bathroom and it hasn't had any finish issues in a year. If this were something that we didn't have to uninstall and reinstall, I would probably return and spend an additional $** bucks on a big name brand that I know will have better quality. I would not recommend to a friend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual color has a little more of the copper showing through, but overall pretty close.
I love this faucet. I have already had compliments on it, especially the elegant look of the French handles. These handles match the style of all my indoor door knobs (handles). I am extremely pleased with this purchase. The price was very reasonable and installation was about 20 minutes (for a professional!!!) You just can't beat Overstock for quality and price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate