An exquisite piece of furniture. I would have no problem having this chair indoors or out. It does need to be assembled but the ease of assembly is incredible. I am a 50+ year old female (yes I have a husband but putting things together isn't his thing. It is mine). I have over the years assembled manyyyyyy pieces of a variety of things and I have never come across one that was less of a Headache than this one. The manufacture's designers have done a marvelous job with this piece. With luck I will be round to enjoy it for many years to come.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Absolutely
- How is the quality of the product? Awesome
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Spot On
I would give this chair five stars if the arms were a little higher. It almost feels like the chair is armless due to low set arms. The wood is of nice quality. We found these more comfortable to sit in after purchasing seat cushions from *****.
I'm not normally good at assembling items such as this, but this one was fairly easy to assemble
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as noted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Was accurate
If I'm remembering correctly, the dimensions given for the seat depth of this chair were inaccurate. I notice they no longer sell the product. Probably a reason why. It was the most uncomfortable chair to sit in. The seat bed was short (I'm 5'2") and the back almost tilted you forward. Overstock agreed to take them back but my son had all but shredded the packaging and I was too lazy to go get boxes to package them myself. So I sold the pair at a loss to someone on Craigslist who didn't even bother to sit in the chair when they were purchasing them. I have never had complaints about Overstock customer service and continue to rank them very high. I buy frequently and rarely run into a problem with a product. This was a one-off, I'm sure.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not the best
I am extremely disappointed with this chair. It was a perfect match to my glider (made by a different company but the same wood). However, the manufacturer made one of the bolt holes too small and the bolt that holds the gliding mechanism to the chair would not fit. Only one bolt hole was too small, and when we measured it it was just a mm or so off. But that small difference made the entire chair worthless. Could not be assembled. Maybe it was just this one bad batch but I am not willing to risk it. Overstock, however, allowed me to return it for a full refund and no cost in shipping, so I am happy with Overstock
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor. One of the bolt holes was not made correctly so the bolt wouldn't fit and thus the chair could not be put together. Which was a shame cuz it looked cute and good quality wood
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate